NEW VEXILAR COLD SNAP II PARKA SIZE 3XL VXW630-6 brand
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
PENN FIERCE 2 GRAPHITE 5000 LIVE LINER COMBO BRAND NEW,
Nordic T-700 Fibreglass Waxless Skis Length 64 with Bindings redtefella,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Ozark Trail 14-Person 4-Room Base Camp Tent with 4 Entrances Large Outdoor,
- Action Zone Men’s Muay Thai Boxing Shorts L Fits 30-32 Inch Waist Rare NIP
- Vintage Storm Wiggle Wart Pre Rapala Crankbait Deep Diver Purple Tiger V82 - L01
- Maxim 60m 10.5mm dry treated climbing rope
- New JetBeam PA10 650 Lumen Cree LED Waterproof Single AA Battery Flashlight
- Sella mitica black telaio acciaio cromato 307256500 SELLE ITALIA scatto fisso
- RED HEAD SNOWBOARD BOOTS - KID'S - SIZE 9 -
- HUMMINBIRD 360 IMAGING SYSTEM TRANSOM
- Women's KEEN Sandals Paloma Pastel Turquoise
- AKAMC Women's Removable Padded Sports Bras Medium Support Workout Yoga Bra 5
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.