NEW PAS015 STANDARDHARRY HALLNAVY JUNIOR LEGEND RIDING HAT HELMET 6 1 2 53cm free and fast delivery available
OXYLANE fOuganza Jodhpurs Trousers W29+ Stretch L24in taupe,
NEW SKINZIT ELECTRIC FISH SKINNER FS1000A,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Okuma Z-65S Azores Saltwater Spinning Reel,
- Bomba de piso de bicicleta con manómetro para una inflación más rápida 75PSI
- Rip - and - Roll XL ATV visión total Sistema para RNR HYBRID Gafas de motocross
- Kelty Ridgeway Highlander NEW 8 Person Dome Tent Fly Duffle Height 80
- Zipp Connect Wheel Bag Padded
- New Pedro's Floor Pump Super Prestige Professional Yellow
- Carbon 3K Mountain Bike Bicycle Handlebar Stem Seatpost Parts Set Yellow Gloss
- MAXXIS TB74177200 26x2.4 HIGH ROLLER II SC 2PLYWIRE
- Falls Bait Company Guppies Fishing Jigs LOT of 6 cards G NEW
- Rare vintage 1960’s Coot Industries Go Kart Red Barron Nice
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.