Outdoor Research Women's Aria Hoodie ultra-low prices
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
does not apply
NWT TrueFlies Mens XXL Short Sleeve Shirt 99.99,
Patagonia World Trout Fishstitch Mid Crown Organic Cotton Hat,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
NEW Vexilar Cold Snap Hoodie 2XLarge Hooded Sweatshirt VXW239-5,
- DUNGAREES COLNAGO WINTER 19 black size XL
- 4pc SealSmart II Compression Tool Kit
- Merrell Womens Low Hiking shoes Payatte Peppemint Pewter Size 8 Outdoor
- Shimano Sephia Ci4+C3000S Fishing Reel Excellent+++ I227
- Aceoffix Carbon Fiber M Handlebar for Brompton Folding Bike 155g 560mm 25.4mm
- Waldhausen Sensitive Dressage Bridle COB sized
- Megabass Valkyrie VKC-611MH casting rod F S from Japan
- New Jetbeam SF-AA01 Cree XP-L HI 700 Lumens LED Flashlight Torch ( AA, 14500 )
- Seeland Skeet waistcoat Duffel green Large Green Large Green
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.