Okuma C-IS-701H-55 7ft H Ceymar Inshore Combo free shipping
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
NEW SIMRAD O2000 Wired remote controller from bluee Bottle Marine,
Okuma Tundra Pro Spinning Combo (Tundra Pr Spng Cmb 80 M 2pc w TXP-60)',
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
New Lange Comp 100 W women's ski boots, size 5.5, 9, 9.5 available,
- New, Razor Ripstik Caster Board, Green
- Deerhunter Strasbourg Leather Boot Trousers C56 C56
- 2pcs 23KN Climbing Safety Harness Cord Lanyard Fall Predection with End Hook
- Mechanic's Led Cordless Rechargeable Battery Work Strip Lamp Light Worklight
- Sufix Lead Core Braided Fishing Line 27LB 600YDS 60 color Metered 668-327MC
- 66 Dumbbells LB Weight Set Adjustable Cap Gym Home Barbell Plates Body Workout
- Vintage Penn 720 Spinfisher Spinning Reel Made in U.S.A. Excellent Working Nice
- Marke Todd Latigo Reithosen 38 Zoll Marine
- NEW Adamant Carbon Tread Hiking shoes Size 8
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.