NEW Showman Twisted Aluminum Western Saddle Stirrups With Barbwire Star Print general high quality
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Penn 309M Conventional Reel, RH 2.8 1 Ratio, Alum Spool, Braid,
Niki Lauda 1976 Printed Go kart racing Suit,All sizes Available,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Outdoor Pool Shower with Base Rinse After Swimming Solar Heated Warm Water,
- [VeryGood] Shimano CALCUTTA CONQUEST 50 RH Baitcasting Reel
- Major Craft TRUZER Eging TZS-882EH Spinning Rod NEW
- New 180 Tablets Strawberry Flavor Emergency Food Tabs Sciences 15 Day Supply
- Schwalbe CX Comp 700 X 30C Bike Tyres With Presta Tubes Pair
- R36 Powerway Sapim Carbon Tubular Wheels 50mm Road Bicycle UD Matt 700C 23mm
- HORKA Donegal Tweed Flat Cap
- Volkswagen VW Campervan Flash Light Torch Officially Licensed Gift Tin NEW 90843
- Brake kit solo from 2013 Honey Bee from 2014 Burley Cargo
- Rolling Cooler With Table & 2 Chairs Multi Function FOR Outdoor bluee wide wheels
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.