NEW RIO GRAND IN TOUCH INTOUCH WF-6-F WEIGHT FORWARD FLOATING FLY LINE guaranteed
PALANGRE LÍNEAS DE PESCA ASSO ESPADAS 0.90 COL MULTICOLOR,
NEW Total Saddle Fit Shoulder Relief Cinch - Tan Leather - Felt Size 34,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
O'Neill Charm PG Ski Pants, Pyranine Yellow,
- (New) Spiderwire Stealth Part Number SS80G-1500
- Magnetic Tuned Brake Low Profile Baitcasting Fishing Reel Left right Hand Reels
- Ozark Trail 8 Person Instant Hexagon Tent with LED Lights 2 - Minute Set Up Time
- Sitka Gear Face Mask 90072-OB-OSFA Open Country Concealment Camo NEW
- Promax Impact Mini 40mm Top Load Stem 1 Red
- High Quality Non-slip Fishing Landing Net Handle, & Fishing Landing Net
- VINTAGE SIDI GENIUS 4 Road Cycling shoes NEW IN BOX
- BOLANY X8 Bike Freewheel Wide Ratio mtb Mountain Bike Cassette 11 Speed 11-46T
- Repente Italian Road Bike Carbon Saddle Aleena 4.0 White Tribal 130g MSRP 399
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.