Okuma Aveon Combo 7' 6 L 2-Pcs W Avn-15D fast shipping
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
NEW Shimano Reel Eging 17 Sophia CI 4 + C 3000 S,
Okuma Safina 6' Fishing Combo W,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
New Humminbird XTM-9-HDSI-180-T Side Imaging Trolling Motor Transducer,
- Adidas UltraBOOST 4.0 W Show Your Stripes Carbon White Women Running shoes BB6492
- Western Saddle. 22 seat, Suede seat, Brown, unsure of brand.
- Minn Kota Ultrex Trolling Motor 60 112lb w i-Pilot and MDI 1368872
- New Fox Mens Mountain Bike Ranger Cargo Short Heather Size 34
- Shimano 600 Aero Bremse, 47-57mm, Rennrad, Mittelzugbremse (38)
- Rival Boxing Next Generation Punch Training Speed Bag
- Gafas de esquí de doble capa UV400 antivaho gafas de máscara de esquí grandes
- ZK30 Powerful Waterproof LED Flashlight Lamp Torch Light Lanternas Tactical Mili
- Asics Gel Nimbus 20 Zapatillas Running black de Hombre Fitness Trede Zapatillas
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.