Okuma Aveon Combo 7' 6 L 2-Pcs W Avn-15D looking for sales agent
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
NEW Shimano Reel Eging 17 Sophia CI 4 + C 3000 S,
Okuma Safina 6' Fishing Combo W,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
New Humminbird XTM-9-HDSI-180-T Side Imaging Trolling Motor Transducer,
- Ariat Sunstopper Pro Womens Shirt Competition - White Mesh Stripe All Sizes
- USATuff Cooler Decal Wrap 'Fits New Mold' RTIC 65QT L+I Dive Flag Wood
- Emergency LED Flashlight Kit - EcoGear FX TK130 Kit – 5 Light Modes, High
- CORRAL PROFI GATE INSULATOR FOR TAPE EQUINE HORSE FENCING
- Chris King Iso 11 Speed Conversion Kit Adapter Sram Xd Bike
- Kids Cornhole Bean Bag Toss Set Outdoor Party Game Set Wood Platform W Carry
- NEW Professional's Choice Spartan II Overreach Bell Boots WINE M Pro Prof
- E-Bike 36V 20.3Ah Vélo Electrique Pedelec Faraday Whistle Ultra Bodhi Kudos
- 1929 HORSE TRAINER HENRY DEVON PENN. EQUESTRIAN STABLE VINTAGE AD DP90
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.