Orage Women's Clara Pants Polar White X-Large New online-shop
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Does not apply
NORDICA NWD VTG Purple Nylon Side Zip Lined Ski Snow Storm Pants Size 38 31 ,
PAIR OF 13' SURF RODS + 2 BEACH CASTING REELS + BEACH TRIPOD SEA FISHING KIT,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
NEW SYNTHETIC LEATHER GENERAL PURPOSE HALFLINGER SUEDE SEAT ALL PURPOSE SADDLE,
- Berkley TEC CAT Hunter Spinning Rod 8', 2pc Fishing Pole, 12-30Medium Heavy
- Survival Gear Kit - 11 in 1 Molle Pouch EDC Survival Bag, SOS Emergency Tool for
- FightingGirl 5 Led Headlamp 12000 Lumen Flashlight- Rechargeable 18650 Headlight
- Daiwa 16 CREST 2508H Fishing REEL From JAPAN
- Coleman Triton Propane Stove 1
- Giro Whynd Bike shoes Womens DARK SHADOW HIGHLIGHT YELLOW - Size 7.5 US Euro 39
- Noble Outfitters Balance Riding Tight S Asphalt
- Deeluxe Raichle Thermoflex Snowboard Boot Liners Alpine Race Carve Plate Mondo23
- 3 in 1 3D CARP IMAGE LEAD CARP FISHING WEIGHT MOLD MOULD,
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.