One Stop Professional's Choice 1200D Rain Sheet Waterproof Breathable Rip-Stop online at best price
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Type:||Rain Sheet||Features:||Breathable, Waterproof|
Noble Outfitters Ladies Explorer Fleece Vest,
Ovation Humane Overlay All Purpose Girth Full Grain Leather Horse Side Padding,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
NEW Shimano Spinning Reel 16 Stradic CI 4 + C 2500 HGS,
- Utah Jazz Cornhole Wrap NBA Game Skin Board Vinyl Decal Wood Set CO720
- Endura Xtract Jersey Short Sleeve Shirt Women's, purplec
- Cowboy Western Horse Ranch Lampshades ideal To match Cowboy Wallpaper & Decals.
- CMP Functional Pants outside Trousers Boy Pant Zip off blue Breathable
- Klean Kanteen Classic Insulated 32oz. Growler with Swing LokCap-BrushedStainless
- New Shimano 16 VANQUISH C3000XG Spininng Reel Salt Water Fishing from Japan
- E-Bike 36V 8.8Ah Batteria Bici Bicicletta Magnum FORD WAVE Victoria Prophete
- 2008 K2 Burnin Luv T Nine skis 167cm with with Nordica bindings
- Maillot Cycliste vintage Peugeot Acrylique Velo 70'S jersey Marine - XL
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.