Okuma Jaw 40 Front Drag Reel SPIN DROP SHOT best fashion
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
New Zebco Quantum Bite Alert Spinning Combo, 4.9 1 Gear Ratio, 7' 2pc Rod,
ORCA 75 QT BLAZE orange COOLER LIFETIME WARRANTY BLAZE orange 75 QUART COOLER,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
NEW REDINGTON REDFLY FISHING ROD CASE 2 REELS 5 6 REEL CROSSWATER 7 8 9 CASES,
- ASICS Gt-1000 6 Womens Running Trainers T7A9N Sneakers shoes
- Petzl Actik Headlamp - SS19
- Lot 3 Rapala RPS09HER Herring 3.5 RipStop 1 4oz Swimbait Fishing Lure
- 20066cm Ultralight Camping Bed Military Outdoor Sport Hiking Travel Sleeping ST
- OMM Halo Womens Waterproof Pants - Purple
- Copertone shorty 29x2.50 wt 3c maxx grip tr 60tpi TB00020900 Maxxis copertoni bi
- NEW ArcticShield Heat Echo Select XT Chest Wader in Realtree MAX 5 - Size 10
- DBX Super Stretch 3 2mm Women’s Shorty Wetsuit
- Pikeur Candela Grip Breeches - Luxury Full Grip Seat Breeches
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.