Okuma AE-S-602UL-10 Aveon 6 Graphite 2-Piece Spinning Combo Size 10 - Fishing brand
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Bundle Listing:||No||Rod Type:||Casting|
NEW Shimano Spinning Reel 18 Stella 4000,
Okuma TCS-C-701M+ Scott Martin Tournament Concept 7ft Casting Fishing Rod,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
NEW L1 Skinny Twill 10K Military Mens XL Ski Snowboard Pants Msrp 180,
- Two Burner Propane Stove Steel High Pressure Adjustable Outdoor BBQ Cooking Set
- E-Bike 48V 17Ah Batterie Akku Fahrrad O2feel Trivel bluee Wheel Freway THOK
- Coldwater High-Speed Wire Line Reel Line Retrieve 37.1 - RH
- CASTELLI PERFETTO LIGHT JERSEY SIZE XL NEW FOREST GREEN
- Karrimor Womens Batura WTX Walking Boots Lace Up Breathable Waterproof Padded
- New Horse Cob Pony Weatherbeeta Stretch Hood with Zip - Prevent rugs rubbing
- E-Bike 36V 14.5Ah Batteria Bici Bicicletta MOAR Gocycle Araer Mantana Pinarello
- 15 Double T Western Barrel Style Saddle With Floral Embossed Suede Seat
- MacTronic LED-Taschenlampe Sniper 2 400lm 126mm mit Focus Minitaschenlampe
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.