NORIES & AKASHI VEGETATION SERIES TOP WATER - Variety of colors cheaper prices
NEW MTM Ice Fishing Rod Box Red FREE SHIPPING,
Office ZPI Medium spool for Reel Daiwa NRC001M-G.,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Penn 209 Levelwind Mint Condition,
- Major Craft TRAPARA Native TPS-802-LX Spinning Rod from Japan
- NEW IIIA INSERTS for Condor Modular Operator Plate Carrier MOPC
- Schwalbe Addix Magic Mary Soft SnakeSkin TL-Easy 26 x 2.35 Folding Evo Tyres
- PUSH Industries Acs3 Lyrik Yari27.5 29;Pike 29+ Spring (orange) Nla -
- Hochwertige englische Trense JASPER aus Leder brown Neu incl. Zügel
- VISM by NcSTAR MOLLE PALS VEST DIGITAL CAMO ACU M-XL
- BOX COMPONENTS WHEELSET 20x11 8 451MM gold
- Road shoes rc7 sh-rc700sr black red size 43 ESHRC7OC430SR00 SHIMANO scar
- KUFA SportsTower Style Stainless Steel Prawn Trap & Accessory Combo(CT76+FYM403)
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.