Nordica Hot Rod 60 Juniors Ski Boots size 7 fast shipping
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
NEW Madd Gear Whip Pro 2 Wheel Scooter - Green,
OBERYMEYER Vintage Red Wool Blend Stretch Stirrup Snow Ski Pants Sz 10L,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Pendleton Women's Harding Cotton Plaid Shirt - Choose SZ color,
- NEW Salomon X Max 120 Alpine downhill ski boots Size 24.5 - Men
- Crye Precision - LE01 Combat Pants - Khaki - 34 Long
- 2012 SALOMON SPK 100 25.5 MENS BRAND NEW
- Maillot cylisme Fortuneo Périchon vélo tour de France cycling jersey collection
- St. Croix EC68MHF Legend Elite Casting Rod - 6 ft. 8 in.
- 35371 PASTIGLIE FRENO SINTERIZZATE per BICI AVID Trail X0
- [Sunline] P.E Line Super PE Braid 300m bluee P.E 6 60LB - 9523
- Major Craft CROSTAGE Jigging Rod Spinning CRXJ-S762-MJ-S New Carbon Fiber 7.6ft
- Oversize Folding Camp Chair RV Park Outdoor Plaid Padded Cap 500lb Bag Tax Incl
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.