Heavy Duty Duffle Lima Bag with Removable Padded Shoulder Strap - Double Tap incentive promotionals
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does Not Apply
LA SPORTIVA SPIRE GTX shoes RANDO HOMME 24B 900705,
Henselite Lawn Bowls Set of 4 Size 5 Medium,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Kawasaki ER-5 Pivotant (35ps) & (50ps) 1999 DID Chaîne & JT Kit Chaîne (17 42T),
- Topeak Mini 20 Pro w Bag TT2536GD gold - Torx, - 23 Functions
- Giro Dnd Fahrradhandschuh Beige Handschuh Größe L 9,0-9,5 2018 - Kryptek Mtb
- CCI ALY05308U85N 20x8.5 5-Spoke Chrome Alloy Factory Wheel Replica
- Camping Outdoor Gas Range Patio Stove 21 Tall Cooking Propane Four Legs -New
- Igloo Daytripper Insulated Tote new with tags includes cutting board & utensils
- Pacific Aerials Omnipro Uhf Tv Antenna
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batteria Pedelec Frog Wisper IZIP Doc.Green Keeway M2S
- ABU GARCIA REVO Tgold S T2 S60 LOW PROFILE REEL
- Leki City Sen Vario Télescopique Randonnée Marche Mât , 65-95cm brown
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.