Heavy Duty Cornhole, Ladderball Game And Table Combo Set Sports Outdoors Sets comfortably
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
does not apply
does not apply
LAD WEATHER Altimeter-Barometer-Digital-Compass Thermometer Outdoor-Watch,
Hey Play Regulation Size Bocce Ball Set,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
K-Edge Gravity Cap Mount for Garmin Edge and FR 1 4 Turn Type Computers,
- Vintage August Buermann Gal Leg Lady Leg Bit with Antique Leather Colt Headstall
- MARK TODD T-SHIRT PAULINE LADIES blueE - MEDIUM - TOD800011
- New Castelli Velocissimo Men Cycling Road Bike Short size XX-Large
- Sci Con AEROCOMFORT ROAD 3.0 TSA BIKE TRAVEL BAG
- Racepro - x 12 Titane Conique prises BOULON TORX - M7 x 45mm x 1mm - Or
- Horseware Ireland Rambo Original with Leg Arches 0g Horse Turnout Blanket New
- West Winds double layer ventile trousers in navy bluee, unused, waist 32.
- Brooks Cambium Rubber Bar Tape Natural Road CX
- S5246 Men Beach Shorts 3D printing French Bulldog waterproof Fast drying Breatha
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.