Heavy Duty Canvas Tarp Water resistance Outdoor Shelter Camping Tent Tarpaulin factory outlets
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
|Features:||Sun Canopy, Waterproof|
Lacrosse 150040M-11 Men's OD Green 18 Grange Rubber Hunting Boots-Size 11,
HEROBIKER SCOYCO Motorcycle Predection Knee Pad CE Motocross Knee Guards,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
KED - Kailu - Farbe Pink Purple Matt - Größe M (53 - 59 cm),
- G. LOOMIS IMX-PRO 845C CBR 7' Mod Fast
- Daiwa spinning reel 17 Theory 4000 Spinning reel Japan
- Asics GT 3000 3 Womens Running shoes Ladies Support Sports Trainers Pink
- Petzl Actik 300 Lumens Hybrid Headlamp Multi Beam - Authorized Dealer
- Lot 24 - 3 Popping Cork Rattle Rig - Sale for 35.99 FREE SHIPPING (NEW)
- 20 32 40 64 Quart Heavy Duty Outdoor Insulated Fishing Hunting Ice Chest Cooler
- OMAS 'Big Sliding' NISI Solidial Front Tubular Sprint Wheel - VTG 700c 28 27
- COPertone RITCHEY MTN WCS SHIELD 27.5x2.1 tubeless ready
- NEW ArcticShield 3.5Mm Neoprene Chest Wader in Realtree MAX 5 - Size 10
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.