Heavy Duty Canvas Cabela Duffle Bag Carry Travel Ultility Camping 36 90x50cm floor price
Lab Puppy with Baseball Cornhole Boards BEANBAG TOSS GAME w Bags Set 313,
Hermoso vejez Hornillo de quepinkno Estufa VINTAGE petroleumgaskocher CAMPING,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
KCNC X7 Paire de Frein à disque hydraulique Vélo VTT avec disque 160mm red,
- TOPEAK TSR818 Cycling Polarized Sunglasses Photochromic Glasses Outdoor Glasses
- Giro Era Womens Winter Snow Sport Accessories Ski Adjustable Helmet Size S - M
- C-D-18 18 HILASON TREELESS WESTERN TRAIL BARREL RACING LEATHER SADDLE
- Camping Stove Kit Propane Top Burner Colman Heater Cooker RV Portable Oven Stand
- IGPSPORT IGS618E ANT+GPS Bike Computer Cadence Speed Sensor Heart Rate Monitor
- PAIR OF PENN 113H-4 0 FISHING REEL HANDLES- LARGE WHITE BAKELITE KNOBS-24-113H
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batterie Akku Fahrrad Green´S Green Dahon Voltitude Prescott
- Abu Garcia Salty Stage KR-X Light Jigging SXLC-603-120-KR Fishing Rod JDM
- LESHP 12MP Waterpfoof HD 1080p Video 8-in-1 Trail Hunting & Game Ghost Camera BE
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.