Heavy Duty Camp Grill Cook Outdoor Campfire 24 x 16 Foldable Steel Food New fast shipping
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Lacrosse 376121M-12 Men's Realtree Xtra Alpha 4X Snake Boot 16 - Size 12,
Herramienta profesional medidores soporte sillín 309402085 Bicisupport Att,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
K-Edge Garmin Edge 1000 XL Handlebar Computer Mount - 35mm Clamp,
- Shimano Tiagra 30WLRSA(WIDE) 2-Speed Trolling Reel, TI30WLRSA
- Adidas supernova noble indigo blueeeeeeeee Womens boost Running shoes Trainers size 5.5
- WESTERN 15 16 PLEASURE HORSE TRAIL TOOLED LEATHER SHOW BARREL RACING SADDLE
- Minn Kota Endura C2 Trolling Motor
- New Women Cycling Jersey Bicycle Long Sleeve Set Bike Clothing Sport Shirt Tops
- SHIMANO 105 goldEN ARROW CLAMP-ON SHIFTING LEVERS - NOS
- Ritchey WCS C220 84 Degree Stem 120mm, + - 6, 31.8, 1-1 8, Blatte
- G. Loomis Pro bluee Saltwater Fishing Rod PBR843S
- Zipp SL Speed Road Stem 90mm + -6 degree 31.8mm B1 Carbon with Matte
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.