HEAVY DUTY 6FT FOLDING CATERING CAMPING TRESTLE PICNIC DINNER PARTY TABLE 1.8M exclusive
LA SPORTIVA Womens 6.5 Wild Cat Trail Running Hiking shoes Grey Butter Excellent,
HERBERTZ Top-Collection Rettungsmesser Camo Design mit Schlagdorn Gurtschneider,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
KCNC Ti Cassette 12 25 T 10 speed spd Road Bike Lightweight Shimano SRAM New,
- Topeak Tool D-Torq Wrench DX
- Giro Empire VR90 MTB Cycling shoes Men's 6.5 Vermillion Blk NIB 210 Carbon
- C-D-15 15 Western Horse Saddle American Leather Flex Trail Barrel Racing Hilaso
- Camping Square Stove Patio Outdoors Propane Burner Boil Fry Steam Cook for Party
- IGPSPORT iGS20E Bicycle bike Computer GPS Wireless Speedometer IPX6 Waterproof
- Pair of fischer 7 snow skis s337 salomon bindings 66 Austria
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batterie Akku Fahrrad Freway WAVE Corratec WEE Viking Italjet
- Abu Garcia SALTY STAGE KR-X Baitfinesse 5102ULS-KR Ultra Light baitcasting rod
- Leonardi General Lee 12sp Cassette, 9-48t
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.