Heavy Duty 6 Seater Folding Portable Bench Spectator Team Seats Sports Events hottest new styles
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
LA SPORTIVA TX4 MID WOMAN GTX shoes TREKKING women 27F 901500,
HERBERTZ TASCHENMESSER 203312 STAHL 440 PAKKAHOLZ GRIFF MIT LEDER - GÜRTELTASCHE,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
KCNC Kcnc 7075 Cantilever Brake Set 250gr set RED,
- SHIMANO TEREZ SPINNING ROD TZS72MBLK BRAND NEW
- Adidas STAN SMITH W BB5156 black silver mod. BB5156
- Westbeach Crush para Dama Esquí Chaqueta de Snowboard, M Ultramarino
- Minn Kota 1866305 i-Pilot System For Riptide ST w CoPilot & Cruis Control
- NEW Wheels Manufacturing BB30 PressFit 30 Service Kit 65 pieces FULL WARRANTY
- Shimano 105 CS-R7000 11-28T 11 Speed Cassette, New in box
- Ritchey PRO Mountain Bar 5 25.40 580mm Double Butted Handlebar
- G. Loomis IMX-PRO 884C TWFR Casting Rod - Topwater Frog
- Zipp 2019 SL Speed Carbon Bike Bicycle Stem 84 6 degree White Decal 31.8 x 110mm
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.