Heavy Duty 4-pieces 7.25 in. x 6.5 in. Bud Light Horseshoe Set with Carry Case inexpensive
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
LA SPORTIVA TX2 CUERO WOMAN shoes TREKKING women 27H 806500,
Herbertz Jagd-Taschenmesser, 4-teilig, AISI 440 A,, Hirschhorn-Schalen,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
KCNC Brake Disc Titan Titor redor 160 mm Set 2,
- Shimano POISON ADRENA 1610M-2 Baitcasting Rod New
- TOSEEK Premium 26 27.5 29 3K Carbon MTB Road Bike Rigid Disc Brake Forks Tapered
- Bait Buster Menhaden Cast Nets (5 8 Sq Mesh) Free Speedy Shipping From Florida
- STROM CUP SWITZERLAND RACE WINNER TZAMO ITALIAN CYCLING JERSEY [3 S] ..
- Evoc Enduro Shirt 2019 black S
- Culotte Hyperformance Pro Femme - Marine - 24 ''
- Coleman 2000006634 Red 28 Quart Wheeled Personal Ice Chest Cooler
- La Sportiva TX4 WOMAN - Approach footwear - ASK ME ABOUT SIZE
- NEW SureFire M3LT CombatLight Dual-Output 800 LumenLED Flashlight Combat Light
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.