Heavy Chairs Duty Compact Camping Folding Mesh Side Table Handle brand outlet
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
does not apply
Does not apply
LA SPORTIVA SPIRE GTX W shoes RANDO FEMME 24C 618615,
Herbertz brownes Leder Etui - Für Laguiole Messer Mit 12 Cm Heftlänge - Längs,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Kazmi Retro Vintage Ice Cooler Container Box 3.43 gal White Camping Outdoor,
- Major Craft CROSTAGE CRX-S862EL Spinning Rod New
- Pacific Mountain Ascend Mid Men's
- shoes MIZUNO women Running AZZURRO PU,Tessuto J1GD1819-63
- Puma Carson 2 Junior Running shoes
- HKM Blanket - Mr. Feel Warm -
- Vintage TRIUMPH Bicycle Mopet front mudguard Emblem Badge Bike gold NOS 1950s
- Bontrager SPA front suspension forks - 35mm travel - Trek XM700+ OEM forks
- Ride OMG Womens Snowboard 2019 150cm NEW
- KONG MINI Heavy Duty Marine Electronics Mount by TH Marine, NEW
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.