Heaton Peak Sleeping Bag, Cool Weather, 33 x 75-In. online sale
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
LA SPORTIVA HYRAX GTX shoes TREKKING men 24J 900100,
Helmet ZeroRH+ mod. 'ZW', col. White Yellow size L XL (58 62cm); Brand New,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
KAUKKO Polyester Casual Large Capacity Laptop Bags College School Bag(grey),
- C--421 HILASON WESTERN 3 WIDE ALUMINUM TWISTED SLOPED HORSE SADDLE STIRRUPS PAI
- Bulletproof Helmet Face Shield Tactical Swat Military Riot Plate Entry Mask NIJ
- Hanwag Mountain shoes Canyon Men II, Leather Size 12,5 - 48 Nut
- Okuma BTX-40 BTX Spinning Reel
- E-Bike 24V 11.6Ah Batterie Akku Fahrrad Cyclotricity Platinum Bicycles Delta
- 60 1200 Denier Heavy Winter Horse Coat STABLE BLANKET Green 417
- Moki Taschenmesser Messer Freizeitmesser Outdoormesser Japanmesser Clione
- Shimano Tekota A Levelwind Reel TEK501HGA 6.3 1 Left Hand
- Adidas Kids' Alphabounce sd j Running shoes
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.