Heat Treated 8-in L Steel 32 and 36 mm Headset Wrench TB-BB 20 Bike Accessory timeless classic
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
LA SPORTIVA HYPER GTX shoes RANDO HOMME 17M DG,
Helmet Zerorh 0 2000 - Matt White white 58-62] (L XL),
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Kavat Lugnvik US 10 Winterstiefel Leder Bergstiefel NEU ,
- Condor Outdoor Sentinel Tactical Pants (OD Green 30W X 30L) 24006
- GoSports Slammo™ 2-on-2 4-Square meets Volleyball
- Nordica GTS 6 Olympia Women's Ski Boots Size 6 7 24.5
- Drake Regent Wide Snowboard 155cm Wide NEW
- 3-TAND TF-50 Trout Fly Reel - 4 5 6 - Titanium Grey w BONUS FLY LINE CREDIT
- Men's Winter Long Sleeve Cycling Kit Jersey Wear Clothing Bib Padded Pants Warm
- Shimano Rod Cefia BB S800M F S Japan,NEW,From Japan,free shipping
- A PAIR OF 26 X 2.125 BEACH CRUISER TIRES IN CLAY
- Volkl Unlimited AC Jr 130 cm Skis With Salomon TZ 5 Demo Bindings
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.