Heat Kit For Coleman Older Ceiling Assemb. - 9330A-D Series big sale
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Lead Time to Ship:||3||MPN:|
LA Sleeve Cylinder Sleeve Yamaha VMax 800 1995-1997 65mm FL1210,
Helmet syntax mips white 2019 Giro bicycle,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Katadyn Water Purification System HTF Working Great ,
- Condor Outdoor MOLLE Tactical Vest (OD Green) 1104
- GoSports Premium Ladder Toss Outdoor Game Set with 6 Bolo Balls-NEW
- NORDICA F 5.2 SKI BOOTS SIZE 27.5 MEN SIZE 9.5 WOMEN SIZE 10.5
- Dragon NFX2 Break orange Injected Yellow Red Ion orange
- 3M WHITE REFLECTIVE VINYL PRINTABLE SIGN PLOTTER CUTTER ADHESIVE ROLL FREE SHIP
- Men's Vans Fargo Snowboard Boots Size 9 BOA & RECCO
- Shimano rod Bas ONE R spinning 260UL-2 Made in japan f s
- A FINE SCARCE VINTAGE HARDY 2 1 2 BRASS CRANK WIND TROUT FLY REEL
- Volkl RTM 76 168cm All Mountain carving Skis
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.