Heart Rate Monitor Chest Strap for Garmin, Apple, Android, ANT+ and Most bluee... low 40% price
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
La Sportiva Karakorum Mountaineering Boots Mens Size 9.5,
Hendren decal set choice of two styles,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
KAVU Women's Babette Bag, Motion bluer, One Size,
- NAVAJA VICTORINOX RANGERGRIP 63 0.9523.MC
- Showman BARBWIRE & Basket Weave Tooled Leather SADDLE BAG Conchos 10 x 11 x 3
- [Adidas] CQ2539 Nizza Women Running shoes Sneakers Pink White
- Womens THE NORTH FACE Coat M in Pine Green APEX ELEVATION Insulated Hooded
- Mountain Hardware Mens Conduit Sz XXL 2XL Waterproof Ski Snow Pants
- Nitro Lectra Snowboard - Women's
- Shimano Deore XT FC-M730 RAR 170mm MTB Kurbelset TOP Vinatge BJ 1988 520g RAR
- Rueda libre individual 9 10 11 fh-bu015 r2107114 para los rodamientos cónico
- Giro Crue Kinder-Snowboardhelm Winter Sport Helmet Ski Snowboard Helmet
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.