Heart Rate Monitor Cadence Sensor Speedometer free delivery and returns
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Does not apply
La Sportiva Hiking Boots FC ECO 3.0 GTX Gore Tex US 7 EU women Leather 1760V,
Helmet zephyr mips matte gloss red black l 58-62 BS146L BELL bicycle,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
KAVAT Oden Dark Red red Klett Lederschuhe Gr. 30,
- G. Loomis CrossCurrent 9' 9 Weight 4 pc. Fly Rod, NEW SAVE BIG
- DAIWA spinning reel 16 Kyatarina 3500H JAPAN
- ASICS GEL-Quantum 360 4 LE shoes - Men's Running - blueee - 1021A105.400
- Petromax Fire pot 17,3 Litre ft18 Cast iron without Feet
- Loose Ring French Link Fulmer - 5
- 296W 12VDC 4M Telescopic Fishing Rod COB LED camping light Fishing Pole Light
- Olympic Combo Training Workout Chest Press Fly Station Total Fitness Strength
- Copertone high roller ii 27.5x2.50 wt 3c maxx terra exo tubeless ready TB8598300
- New adidas Taekwondo Uniform adidas CHAMPION Dobok Set-blueeE w White 3 Stripes
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.