Healthy Human Classic Collection Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle online sales
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
La Gazzetta Dello Sport Giro dItalia SMS Santini white cycling jersey size S,
Helmet stratus mips legend mesh black m 57-59 BS107M BELL bicycle,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Katadyn Vario Replacement Cartridge bluee White,
- Lancer Tactical Adjustable Chest Rig Harness PALS Webbing ACU Digital CA-306A
- New Temple Fork Outfitters MANGROVE Fly Fishing Rod 9' 4wt 4pcs TICR Coating
- Dainese Trailknit Top Tee. Downhill Mountain Biking Cross Country DH. Sz XS S
- 2019 Look Pivot 18 Ski Bindings Forza 95mm Brakes NEW
- Masi Nuova Strada full set of decals vintage
- STRIKER Ice Shak Shirt XXLarge (XXL GREY) 615006
- 50 ft X 2 inch blueeeeeeeee Wave Battle Resistance Strength Training Rope
- Vintage Columbia Omni Tech Mens Snowsuit Ski Snowboard Size XL bluee Green EUC
- Mark Todd Adults Leather Short Adjustable Boots (TL2126)
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.