Healthy Air Fryer Oil Free Appliances Accessory Set Cake Pizza BBQ luxury brand
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
La Crosse 376101-10 Men's 4X Alpha 16 Boot Realtree Xtra Green Size 10,
Helmet Sonic L matt yellow MV-TEK bike,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Katadyn Ultra Flow Replacement Cartridge,
- E-Bike 36V 14.5Ah Batteria Bici Bicicletta Liberty Aventador Elektron Skoda
- 135 cm Salomon XWing skis bindings + women's size 6 ski boots + optional poles
- Louis Garneau Women's Fit sensor 5.5 Cycling Shorts Large Shiraz Retail 79.99
- Snugpak Journey Quad 4 Person Tent, Waterproof, Windproof, Sunburst orange
- 20-9-480 MRP 1x V3 Alloy Chain Guide (28-38T) (S3 E-Type Mount)
- Zuca Sport Insert Bag Sunset w Sport Frame Pink
- NEW BRANDED LEATHER COOK MAXICAN FIGURE 8 BRIDLE WITH DIAMOND CHAIN Free Ship
- O'NEAL Element MTB GUANTES red
- Shimano Tiagra 4700 10-Speed 34 50t 172.5mm Crankset
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.