HealthPro Titanium Lightweight 3-Piece Pot and Pan Camping Hiking Cookware Set affordable
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
LA Clippers Cornhole Wrap NBA Game Board Skin Set Vinyl Decal Decor CO627,
Helmet sixer mips matt white black l 58-62 BS163L BELL trail all mountain,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Katadyn MyBottle Purifier - Green Deer,
- Lampe Torche Led Chargeur Solaire Avec Manivelle Radio Batterie Secours Mobile
- NEW Tasline Elite Hollow Braid 60lb 1000m from bluee Bottle Marine
- Dainese Hybrid Elbow Guard Predection Pads - Small
- 2019 Leki Forearm Yellow Predector
- Máscara retroceso xi yellow pink lente espejo cromo gold bike 2625964758324_C
- Strikemaster Magnum 3 plus powerhead ice auger part 49cc tc200 bin 337
- 5.1 2 FISHING LARGE SPOON LURE BAIT - MUSKY PIKE
- Vintage Carl Darr Saddle Paducca, Texas
- Marine Super Saver 12V Aerator Kit
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.