HEADTORCH 200LM ZONE 0 LED - UNILITE shop online
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
La Sportiva Mens Leather Hiking Mountaineering Boots Size 44 1 2 Outdoors,
Henselite Lawn Bowls Set of 4 Size 2(4 13 16) 3 sets available choose 1,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Kayland High Land GTX Hiling Boot Pittards Leather ...,
- TIGE DE GUIDON 3T 2X2 CARBONE LUMIÈRE 110MM [AQCXN3110]
- Ari Hart No1 Titanium Fly Reel Rare
- Universal Metal Adjustable Clip Holder Bicycle Bike Handlebar Mount for Xiaomi
- ELBOW blueEGRASS WAPITI black size M
- Compositi Premium Lightweight English Stirrup with Wider Foot Base
- Chaussettes Cyclistes Merino Haute Tour Charbon M
- KENNY Elite MTB Kinder Hose 2019 cyan black Motocross Enduro MX Cross
- NEW ORVIS CLEARWATER MODEL 908-4 TIP FLEX 9.5 , 4 PC, 8 WEIGHT, 9' FOOT
- E-Bike 36V 15.6Ah Vélo Electrique Pedelec Visiobike REVO Xenion Tooco orange
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.