HEADTORCH 155LM MICRO LED - UNILITE quality product
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
LA SPORTIVA HYPER WOMAN GTX shoes RANDO FEMME 17N FJ,
Hen & Rooster HRI047 Stainless BBQ Set Aluminum Case 20 Piece Camping,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
KAVU Women's Twofold , Wilderness, One Size,
- Tifosi Intense Single Lens Sunglasses
- Area Trout Feather Jig Gum Genuine Products 5 Book Sh
- UNIVERSAL BICYCLE HOME MECHANIC 43 PC TOOL KIT SET REPAIR With A Case
- ELAN Snowboard Boots Youth Size US 3 Waterproof leather uppers-Rubber Soles NOS
- Complex Con Limited Murakami Takashi Helen Kirkum T-Shirt
- CHATblackWMN-P Retro Chat black Women's Jersey
- Kenny Downhill MTB Helmet 2019 orange Motocross Enduro Mx Cross
- New O'Neill Womens Sketch Full Zip Fleece Medium Spring Grass
- E-Bike 36V 15.6Ah Vélo Electrique Pedelec Italwin bluee Wheel Powabyke QWIC
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.