HEADTORCH 140LM ZONE 0 LED - UNILITE save 35% - 70% off
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
La Sportiva TX5 GTX Hiking shoes, Chocolate Avocado, 44,
Herman Survivor Boots Vtg Womens Sz 8 with Thinsulate,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
KED - Covis - Farbe Nightbluee - Größe M (52 - 58 cm),
- Yellowstone Outdoor Self Inflating Mattress
- Amber Precision Adjustable Speed Bag Stand
- Pearl Izumi 2017 18 Men's X-ALP Drift IV Mountain Bike Hiking Running shoes -
- Level Handschuh Wrangler blue wasserdicht atmungsaktiv wärmend
- 14 Camping Axe Forged 1-Piece Hatchet Leather Grip 3-1 4 Cutting Edge Sheath
- NOS NEW NIB RARE SELLE SAN MARCO DUE SADDLE VINTAGE 90´S
- Coil Spring, 07+ Totem (Fixed 180mm) - x-Firm Blk NLS
- MTB Mountain Road Bike Saddle Seat Post Seatpost Tube 400mm x 27.2 31.6mm
- Full Carbon Fiber Road Bike Fork 1 1 2 Tapered Carbon Front Fork Bicycle Fork
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.