Joyride Stripes Pink Girls Snowboard 130cm NEW we take customers as our god
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Heavy Duty Steel Mesh Over Fire Camping Grill Grate, Family Size, 4-6 People,
Kan Jam Official Game Set Disc Frisbee Flying Disc Game Set New,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Grand Canyon Trenton 2 - leichtes Zelt, 2 Personen,
- Circle Y Saddle 14” Rebel Brand Yoakum Texas western Show Pleasure trail Saddle
- CASCO BELL SANCTION black OPACO yellow ARANCIO Size M 55-57 cm
- Japan Dried rice balls 3 types of 12 bags set 5 years preserved Emergency food
- Penn Baitrunner reel 8500 SS & Shimano Baitrunner Med Heavy Rod, slightly used
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Ersatzakku Pedelec Bottle Definitive Legend Greenedge Vermont
- 10FT Tenkara Fishing Rod Telescopic Fishing Pole with Carbon Rod Case
- Logo Brands Atlanta Falcons Collapsible Round Table with 4 Cup Holders and Carry
- Snow goggles SALICE 608DARWF Bianco-Fucsia lenti Antifog RW purple
- 19 Spl Rt Alufelgen Passend für Mercedes C E Klasse Klass CLK CLC CLS Sl SLK
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.