K-Edge Steerer Tube Mount Adjustable Red for Garmin supply quality product
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Hincapie Men's Cycling Medium Bibshort Bibs Bicycle Gallery bluee orange Med M NE,
Kershaw Leek Assisted 3 in Bead Blast Combo edge, Stainless Steel Handle 1660ST,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Haix Ranger GSG9-X US 7,5 Wanderschuhe Leder Kampfstiefel NEU ,
- Suntour dropout set Mountain Bike & Touring eyelets Vintage Frame 4 Piece NOS
- Favero Assioma DUO Misuratore di Potenza
- Daiwa (Daiwa) Electric reel Seaborge 150J-L
- Coleman Fold N Go InstaStart 2-Burner Propane Stove
- Large Mouth Bass Fishing Cornhole Board Wraps FREE SQUEEGEE
- NEW Shimano Nasci 2500 FB Spinning Fishing Reel With Front Drag Model NAS2500FB
- D2 Jagdmesser Outdoormesser Bushcraft Messer handgeschmiedet 62 HRC Tyr
- 2019 Volkl Racetiger SL JR Skis w Lifter
- Mavic Deemax Pro 27,5 Ruota Posteriore MTB Boost XD 12X148
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.