Haglöfs mid Flex Pant Men Hiking Trousers Outdoor Trousers for Men Camo bluee unique shape
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
KJU526 New Mens Team Cycling Winter Thermal Fleece long sleeve jersey Bib Pants,
Harmony House Foods, Dehydrated Spinach 18 oz, Gallon Jug Size,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
K2 Ladies Girls Kids Snowboarding Boots Size 6 K2 Kat Boa,
- KOOLATRON COOLER Warmer For RV Etc. Will Car And Wall Plugs
- New Shimano 13 Sephia BB C3000-S Spinning Reel
- Cullmann Tasche Malaga Maxima 70 brown
- 2016 Salomon X-Drive 8.0 Titanium 161cm w Salomon XT 12 Binding
- Maillot Pearl Izumi Road LTD purples
- St. Croix Triumph Casting Rod TRC60MF
- 3MM Long Sleeve Full Body Women Wetsuit Diving Surfing Wet Suit Snorkeling
- 1 Shimano Roller Kit Complete Fits Saragosa SRG-6000SW ONLY SEE DESC. 8 PARTS
- Major Craft N-ONE BAIT FINESSE NSL-S702UL BF Baitcasting Rod from Japan
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.