GoSports California State Flag Regulation Size 4x2 Wood Cornhole Boards Game Set buy brand
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Number of Bags:||8|
Kask Valegro Road Helmet Light bluee Medium 52-58cm,
Gripall XtremeGrip Studded Anti-Slip Adhesive Strips, 5 x 24 (RSTXGYL0524),
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
INFORCE WEAP LGT APLC CPT BLK 200L,
- NWT Kask Mojito black-yellow Fluo Helmet, Size M
- Shimano PRO Vibe 7S Di2 Seatpost Road Bike 31.6 X 350mm long
- Sattel Montegrappa Federn + Tasche + Lenkergriffe + Graziella Fahrrad Old-Time
- GORDINI GTX STORM TROOPER II 2 SKI SNOWBOARD WHITE MITTEN WOMEN'S LARGE 3M1065
- Varia Vision Display, Bicycling Stats Without Taking Your Eyes Off The Road
- Basil Sport Design Handlebar Bag
- Predator Tactics Coyote Reaper Headlamp Kit - Single, Green Led, 97369
- In Case of 4-person Basic 72-hour Emergency Preparedness Kit
- Wheelset 29 SE Racing Cruiser New Takeoffs FREE SHIPPING
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.