GORE BIKE WEAR Men’s Long Sleeved Cycling Jersey, GORE Selected Fabrics, M... . save up to 30-50% off
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
|Size:||FR : XXL (Taille Fabricant : XXL)||Colour:||Black|
|Manufacturer Part Number:|
Does not apply
Karrimor Mens Cougar Walking Boots Lace Up Padded Ankle Collar,
Green 30Deg Adult Sleeping Bag Camping Gear Insulated Washable Rectangle Mat New,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Indoor Outdoor Plastic Bench for, Camping, Party w Handle, Non-Slip Rubber Feet,,
- Ice Runner Escape Portable Insulated Ice Fishing House
- Wolf Tooth ReMote for Shimano I-Spec 2 Dropper Lever
- PEARL iZUMi Womens, ELITE Pursuit SS Jersey, Screaming Pink Rush, Size XXL
- CafePress Jelly Bean Zip Hoodie (726781738)
- Macho Warrior 7 piece sparring gear set with Shin
- Dumbbells Set Of 2 Rubber-coated Cast Iron 40-pound Hex Weights Body Building
- Portable Sonar LCD Fish depth Finder
- SHOES GAERNE G..SINCRO black N. 45
- Vintage Abu Sweden Joker 1.5 7g fishing lure spoon RARE bluee scale collectors
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.