KingCamp Self-Inflating Camping Pad with Built-in Pillows CLASSIC Light Comfort fantastic quality
Hunters Specialties HS Strut Jake Snood Turkey Decoy NEW ,
Klymit Static V Kings Camo Military, Tactical, Sleeping Air Mattress Pad,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
HEAD i. Supershape Magnum SKI SET 149 177cm gebraucht aus Verleihpool,
- Vintage Coleman 2 Burner Green Camp Stove Model 425 - Portable - gold Tank
- Bike Storage Bag Travel Carrying Bag For 20inch Folding Bicycle Transport Case
- Rapha Arm Screen Design Data Print Arm Warmers SIZE Small (3h)
- Kahuna Creations Pohaku Surf Rider Complete Longboard (48-Inch)
- Wtb Ranger TCS Light Fast Rolling Tire Wtb Ranger 26x2.8 Tcs Light Fr Fold
- NEW Campagnolo Super Record non fluted short type seatpost 26.8 NOS NIB
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record clamp front derailleur for Eroica bicycle project (1971)
- MASSI Pneu 26X2.15 HURRICANE TUBELESS READY whiteA
- Electric Bike Conversion 24V 36V 250W Kit Ebike System For 22''-28'' Common Bike
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.