Helm aero R black POLISPORT Fahrrad cheaper prices
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Lake CX301 Yellow Carbon Road shoes 45.5,
High Power 5000Lumen Zoomable CRE LED Torch Zoom Light Adjustable 130PCS LOT BP,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
KEEN TARGHEE II MID Ride 2 1018200 Men's Waterproof Hiking Boots Size5-12,
- NEW REDINGTON SONIC-PRO WADER MEDIUM LONG fishing waterproof breathable
- Crazy Creek S.O.T. Kayak Chair II
- 2.7-5.4M Telescopic Portable Adjustable Carbon Lightweight Hard Fishing Rod Pole
- Maillot Ale Graphics PRR Flowers white
- St Croix Mojo Salt Conventional Rod MSWC76HMF 7'6 Heavy 1pc
- 31.8mm Sram Kraft Schaltwerke Klemme
- [Megabass] Derby X Basic Noisy Floating Lure Mat Tiger - 0792
- Major Craft BENKEI BIS-644UL Spinning Rod New
- Outwell Sac de Couchage Cougreenure Contour Standard Isofill 225x90cm Tête
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.