Kids Director Chair with Side Table Camp Seat Stool Folding Portable Steel Frame all products get up to 34% off
Hozan HOZAN Leutor tube grinder accessories flap wheels 2 or C-715,
Klarus RS1A 210 Lumen Rechargable AA Flashlight - End of Line Sale,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Hathaway Games Bocce Ball Set,
- OKUMA WHITE DIAMOND 8' 2-PIECE DOWNRIGGER ROD-MEDIUM
- E-Bike 24V 8.8Ah Batterie Akku Fahrrad Voltbike Canyon Greens Telefunken
- A Very Interesting Vintage Wooden 79 Long Skis RED Finish Signed STRELA
- Muc-Off Ultimate Bicycle Cleaning Kit Bike
- Shires Moretta Teo Long Country Boots
- Adidas Tasche Tiro Duffel Bag 002 [ Gr. L ]
- Women's Retro Series Neoprene Fishing Waders - Navy Pink
- Momoi Hi-Catch Flugoldcarbon Leader-Clear-200 Meters, 200 Lb.
- New Louis Garneau Tri X-speed III Triathlon shoes Size 10 US, 41 EU White
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.