Katadyn Gravidyn Replacement Element 20720 wholesale prices
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
HIGHLANDER COMPACT STEEL CAMPING DIRECTORS CHAIR WITH SIDE TABLE,
Kelty Grand Mesa 2 Tent - Dark bluee Outdoor Accessorie NEW,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Guee Computer G-Mount for Garmin with Go-Pro Cam Mount & Front Light Combo,
- Special Offer Penn Pursuit II 6000 Spinning Fishing Reel - 1292962
- 26 Front Rear 36 48V Electric Bicycle Wheel Conversion SET Cycling Motor MA
- Whiting Pro Saddle.. Craft..Fly Tying, Feather, Flies. Tinsel, Yarn, Thread.
- New Daiwa Lexa 400 LG Capacity LC 6(2CRBB)+1 6.3 1 LEXA-LC400H
- orange Seal SubZero - 32oz Shop Bottle
- SHIMANO Ultegra FC-6750 Kurbelarme 50 34 170mm crank arms silver crank - NEU
- Portaciclo espositore 5-8 posti allungabile da 2 a 3 metri con borsa inclusa RMS
- Head Power Brake2 Race Pro 130mm
- Vintage Campagnolo Athena Victory gear multi function system insert No.024 us
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.