C&H TOURNAMENT FISH BAG, LARGE 36 IN X 74 IN, WHITE save 60% discount
Coast Rechargeable Focusing 1 Light Flashlight,
Bushnell 119907 Scout 7MP Pro Hunting Cam Game Trail Camera,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Casque super dh mips mat gloss black l 58-62 BS154L BELL vélo,
- Raceface Turbine Cinch 190mm w 100mm BB Crank Set Sz 175mm
- Jaws Ultimate Fighting Belt UFB-II reel Harness for Big game Jigging Rod size XL
- Wtb Speed Team Saddle Wtb Speed Team Bk
- New Balance WZANPVV D Wide Purple Grey White Women Running shoes Sneaker WZANPVVD
- Campagnolo C-Record Cobalto Nuts Bolts PAIR new Vintage center bolts blueeE GEMS
- Marcy Home Gym Workout Fitness Power Cage & Weight Lifting Bench (Open Box)
- EC90 Carbon Fiber Bike Seatpost Lightweight Leather Saddles Seat Seatpost Clamp
- PRO MARINE SABIKI EX 2-540 17'7 fishing telescopic spinning rod 2018 model
- Single Folding Bed Office Home Nap Bed Outdoor Camping Bed Folding Bed with bag
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.