Condor Tactical Rip-Stop Flexible Lightweight Casual Button-Up Tac-Pro Shirt welcome to order
Castelli Gustosa Jersey FZ - Women's size S Small new with tags,
Condor Outdoor Elite Tactical Vest (Coyote) 32779,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Camping Gaz S-300 Deluxe Two-Burner Propane Stove By Garcia With Wire,
- Family Easy Fast Setup Beach Tent Compact Sun Heat Shade w Carrying Case NEW
- Daiwa - SMD461ULFS Freshwater Spinmatic-D UltraLight 4 Feet 6 Inches Rod 1 Piece
- Coleman Conquer Spin 550l Rechargeable LED Lantern
- Lancer Tactical Frog Soft Shell Uniform Set (AT-LE M) 30384
- NEW Zeal Level Mirror Lens Mens Oversized Ski Snowboard Goggles Msrp 130
- Cyclo Bicycle Cable Cutter - Tl06330 Heavy Duty Grey Gear Brake Cables
- 2019 MARMOT ALPINIST BL PRO BIB SKI PANTS LARGE GREY VAIL CO
- MASS V.6 ALUMINIUM ALLOY FRAME SET FRAMESET VINTAGE ROAD RACING BIKE BICYCLE 90s
- Sufix 832 Advanced Superline 65 Lb, 1200 Yards, Ghost White - 660-365GH
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.