Celox Hemostatic Gauze Pad 8” x 8” just for you
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Cammenga 27CBCS Phosphorescent Lensatic Compass Coyote Brown,
CATEYE Padrone CC-PA100W Wireless Speed Sensor - Bicycle Computer LARGE Display,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
COPRIshoes SANTINI FALCO gold Size M,
- Cavallo Cleo Grip Full Seat Breeches in Graphite
- Campagnolo Super Record Calipers and Cables New NOS Long Reach 52mm Vintage Rare
- Hunting Camera 12MP 940NM 1080P Scouting Game Trail Cam 3G MMS Wireless S880G SD
- OUTDOOR RESEARCH M BOLIN PANT
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batería Bicicleta Eléctrica Vélosolex Energie Ecomotion
- Abu Garcia Diplomat 4 Piece Spinning Rod3 Sizes 8ft,9ft,10ftTrout Salmon Game
- Leatherman Supertool 300 with Nylon Sheath - Excellent Used Condition
- Simrad FU80 Follow-Up Steering Lever
- [Adidas] B37450 Everyn Originals Women Men Running shoes Sneakers orange
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.