Coleman 2000006634 Red 28 Quart Wheeled Personal Ice Chest Cooler online sales
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Camping Tents Double Layers Portable Anti-Uv Professional Windproof Waterproof,
Coleman 2-Person Sundome Tent, Green ,NEW, FREE SHIPPING,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
CamelBak Chute Mag Vacuum Stainless Water Bottle, 32oz Jet,
- Sugoi Hotshot III Thermal Cycling Jersey - NWT - Size XL
- EZ Pop Up Party Tent bluee 8'x8' Sun shade Camping Beach Yard Canopy
- Cypher 11 16 X300' Teal Tubular Webbing
- Coleman 8-Piece Enamel Cooking Set
- NEW Vtg 80s TYROLIA Womens 12 One piece SKI SUIT Snow Bib Snowsuit Medium NWT
- Cycling Jersey Short Sleeve Santini Airform 2.0 Red 2017 Red M Full Zipper
- Marmot Transcend Congreenible Zip Off Pant
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.