CAMPAGNOLO Cassettes de pignons chorus 11v 11-23 team promotions
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Coleman Outdoors Grill-Top Camping Coffeemaker,
Campagnolo Chorus QS Front Derailleur 2007 NOS 35mm Road Racing Bike,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Chevron Pattern Cornhole Game 48 H x 24 W Whole Kernel Corn Set of 2,
- Freeland Camping Sleeping Pad Self Inflating With Attached Pillow, Compact, Teal
- C-9-BC HILASON WESTERN HAND TOOL AMERICAN LEATHER HORSE BREAST COLLAR LIGHT OIL
- Burton Snowboard boots BOA youth 2k
- Okuma Dead Eye Spinning Walleye Rod 6' 0 Medium DE-S-602MH
- E-Bike 24V 14.5Ah Batería Bicicleta Eléctrica Carver Votani Powerpac Mobime
- Motocicleta Chaqueta textil, hombre Biker spotrlich invierno de MOTO
- Shimano Trinidad 30A 6.2 1 Star Drag Casting Reel, TN30A
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.