Camco 43676 Adjustable Height Aluminum Platform Step fast shipping to you
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Lead Time to Ship:||2||MPN:|
Coleman 4-Person Family Camping Tents Dark Room Sundome Sports Outdoors,
CAMELBAK Ultra Pro Hydration Vest,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
CatEye CAT EYE - Strada Cadence Wired Bike Computer,
- 7 8 9 10 11s MTB Bicycle Bearing Wheel 26 27.5 29 Mountain Bike Rim Wheelsets
- 10 pcs Diamond Jig 6oz Holographic Saltwater Fishing Lures w Treble Hook
- Mark Todd 2 Strap Brushing Boots (TL2638)
- New Anon WM1 Snowboard Goggles Replacement Lens Smoke Polar
- Schwalbe Marathon Plus Smart Guard Performance Endurance Wired Tyre
- RaceFace Narrow Wide 104mm BCD Chainring, 9-12sp
- Horse Saddle Used Leather 16
- Water Flex shoes Covers PU Rubber&Inner MicroFleece YKK-Zipper Neon Yellow 45-46
- Brand New Extra Large White Single Weave Hayashi Judo Uniform Gi Size 7
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.