Columbus Lanin 100 Sleeping bag microfiber, black Navy bluee good price
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Casque de vélo Troy Lee Designs 2018 A1 Mips Classic Trooper,
COMMANDO TACTICAL HOLSTER RIGHT - MULTICAM,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Campagnols 3 Speed Front Derailleur 1980s 28.6 Clamp,
- Rare Heddon Dowagiac blueee Head Collar W Heddon Script N CAP TAIL
- Horze Kids Spirit Winter Breeches - Brown - Small
- Wild Sports NCAA Cornhole Uconn Set of 2
- Brooks Womens Cascadia 13 - trail running shoe - grippy
- Salewa Micra 2 Personen Zelt 2015
- Leeda Concept GT-X Reel - All Sizes
- - BSA Gear Tajo 2 Tenda Due Posti, green Lime grey
- NEW Hot Pink [S] NIKE PRO Printed 3.0 Women's DRI-FIT Shorts Small
- CFF Single Arm Landmine Handle
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.