CANNON Mini-Troll Manual Downrigger Brand New 1901200 up to 60% discount
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Daiwa 16 Certate 3012H Spinning Reel Used Japan,
Catfish Noodle Jugs Solid WHITE Weighted lot of 6,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Cowhide Leather 12 Foot 12 Plait Bullwhip Indiana Jones Style Bull Whip,
- 4-person Inflatables Boat Sun Shelter Sailboat Awning Top Cover Fishing C1T0
- Shimano Power Pro BOAT GAME PE (Max 8.2kg)-1200m Multi colors
- TOSEEK UD Carbon Road Bike Bicycle Racing Drop Bar Handlebar 31.8400 420 440mm
- Bait Buster Menhaden Cast Net with 5 8 Squared Mesh - 12 Foot Radius
- Striker BAMFF 6.0 Duel LED 600 Lumen Rechargeable flashlight
- Evernew Titanium Pasta Pot - Small Red
- CUDA 8in Titanium Bonded Detachable Marine Shears
- Coleman 10' x 10' Straight-Leg Shelter Canopy Gazebo UVGuard predection
- L.L. Bean Sunbuster Shelter -- Wind and Sun Tent 3-sided Shelter, Bright bluee
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.